It’s that time of year again.
Actually, it’s been like that time for a while now. But if you’re anything like me, you still haven’t gotten most of your Christmas presents for family and friends. And you probably have no idea what to get them.
That’s why I’m doing this post! It’s the kind of post I would want to be reading during the holiday season. 🙂 I’ll give gift ideas for each of the following categories- and trust me, this post will include lots and lots of links.
- Beauty Products
There are two main stores I would shop for people who really like beauty products- Bath & Body Works and Lush. Here are some of my favorite things at each of them that I think anybody would enjoy! These are perfect gifts because you can order them online if there isn’t a store in your area.
- Bath & Body Works (from hereon abbreviated to BBW) has the best wallflowers. You could get a holiday themed holder like this or a year-round one like this! Then there are about a hundred million scents to pick from for the actual wallflower. I think this is a perfect gift!
- Lotion is great, but BBW has the best hand creams. They’re slighter thicker than lotion and keep your hands moisturized much longer. Once again, there are dozens of options for the scent. Instead of gifting lotion, try hand creams this year!
- BBW sells cute gift sets such as this one that come with a shower gel, lotion, and perfume. I think those are super adorable and perfect for someone who is obsessed with beauty products!
- Lush is known for all of its amazing bath bombs. These are perfect for a gift- I’ve heard good things about this one (The Experimenter) and this one (Dragon’s Egg).
- One thing I’ve bought from Lush and loved is this bubble bar. It’s a really great thing for anyone who loves scented bubble baths.
- Target has these cool necklaces that come with one chain and six interchangeable little charms. It’s a great present because it means you get six necklaces! Two examples are this fun one and this more formal one.
- A Lokai bracelet is always great! If you haven’t heard of the story behind this bracelet, I recommend looking it up.
- I’ve noticed that these pearl chokers seem to be really popular right now and they’re also super cheap.
- Along with winter comes winter fashion! Now that we’re in boot season, give your fashionable friend these cute boot socks. I think these are just so awesome!
- Don’t forget fuzzy socks!
- For anyone who loves scarves, give them a comfy thick plaid scarf like this or this. Adorable and cozy!
- If you’re giving any bookish person a gift then definitely try searching “funny book shirts” on Google or Amazon…trust me you will find a winner! A few of my favorites are this one, this one, and this one. 😀
If you’re reading my blog, it’s pretty likely that you’re a bookish person. So here are my ideas for what to get your friends for their bookshelves!
- Ask whoever you’re giving a gift to tell you a series they have bought part of but have not completed. Then, buy the remaining books for them. You’ll be their favorite person! 😉 (Shoutout to Anna for this idea!)
- Go with the classics. Unless they’ve already read it, you can’t go wrong with Little Women or Anne of Green Gables.
- World War 2 historical fiction. Read my list of favorites here.
- Write your own story for them! It’s always fun to write and then they can read the story knowing that you cared that much about them.
There are so many cute notebooks out there…here are a few that, in my opinion, would make the perfect holiday gift.
- Listography– for the person who loves to make lists, give them this notebook that has tons of list prompts for them to delight in. My sister got this as a birthday present and I considered stealing it. 🙂
- Greenroom has simple yet chic notebooks that I love. Here’s one of my favorites.
- Mardel sells some super cute journals. I especially think this one and this one would be great gifts for a Christian girl.
- It’s always good to get a journal with a purpose. This Daily Gratitude journal would be perfect for a positive person!
- You can never go wrong with some candy! Figure out their favorite kind, and volia! Instant delicious gift.
- Get a cute mug like this or this and add some hot chocolate mix and a candy cane for some holiday cheer.
- Candles! Candlescandlescandles! Yankee Candles are always great, but I also love Bath & Body Works candles too.
It’s still hard to believe that Christmas is coming so soon, but I hope that this list has given you lots of ideas for that to give to others this holiday season! But don’t forget the true meaning of Christmas. 😉 It’s too easy to get caught up in the decorations and presents and forget about Jesus’ birth! I understand that a lot of people show their love for others by giving thoughtful presents, and that’s why I did this post.
What you just read took a lot of brainstorming, website-searching, and time! From the bottom of my heart, I hope you truly enjoyed it. 🙂
Are these gift ideas helpful? Have you begun Christmas shopping, or are you a procrastinator like me? What do you like to get others for Christmas? See you all in the comments!