Happy May! Since this post is falling on the first day of the month, it’s the perfect chance to recap April and then let you guys know what I’ve been up to lately. 🙂
My April Posts
- When God’s Plan and Your Plan Don’t Match– In this post, I shared my personal story about seeing that my plan didn’t match God’s, and shared tips on what to do when that happens in your life.
- Reinvented//Episode 1: Ways I Find Inspiration– This was the kickoff of a new series on my blog, Reinvented. I gave my methods of finding inspiration- what are yours?
- Series That Will Always Be My Favorite– In this post, I talked about the series that I know I’ll always love, no matter what.
- Confessions of a Journal Hoarder– This discussion post discussed (what else?) my tendency to buy and keep journals.
I kept to my blogging schedule throughout April. I sincerely wish I could blog more, but at this point I just don’t have the time…I admire all those bloggers who get new content up every couple of days!
April Posts I Loved
Here are a few posts from some bloggers that I just loved this month. Go check them out, cause they’re awesome!
- 5 Books & What They Taught Me About Writing//For the Bookish- I really loved reading Emily’s post, and it gave me lots of inspiration to write.
- Handsome Isn’t All, Neither is the Limp//A Sweet N Simple Life- Cynthia’s post was written from her heart and spoke to mine. Loved it!♥
- Considering Good Friday//Lies Young Women Believe- I know that Easter has passed, but it is always important to remind ourselves of the reasons behind Good Friday. It was a beautiful read.
- Stormy Sunsets//Clara’s Craft Corner- Guys. Clara’s photographs are the most gorgeous things ever!!
- Review of Since You’ve Been Gone//Lilah’s Bookshelf- I loved this book, so I was happy to see Lilah enjoyed it as well! And can we just admire her bookish photography?!
What’s Coming Up In May
So far, a few upcoming posts in May are a review on a wonderful book (you’ll have to wait and see what it is!) and a blogger award I was nominated for a few weeks ago. I would also like to do maybe a lifestyle post?! We’ll see! 😉
Now, onto the “currently” part of this post. I get a thrill out of doing these every time, haha. I don’t know why I never did them back on Writer’s Digest!
Listening To: All the songs I recently bought on iTunes. I’ve been putting the playlist on repeat! A few of my favorites are Lost Boy by Ruth B, Ellie Goulding’s cover of Your Song, and Ed Sheeran’s Nancy Mulligan. Oh, and of course I’m always listening to Taylor Swift oldies. 😉
- 1 Kings.
- I’m in the middle of books right now, but I’m rereading Little Women because, it’s Little Women. (I’m writing this post ahead of time, so if you want to know what I’ve read since, just click the reading count tab at the top of your screen.)
- The Voice, with my family.
- I’m still watching Gilmore Girls and I just finished season 5.
- I just started this show called The Great British Baking Show, and I love it! It’s a cooking competition, but without horrible mean competitors. And there are shots of little lambs hopping around in the English countryside.♥
- I restarted Once Upon a Time, just because the first season is so awesome. (In the past, I got bored in Season 3.)
Currently Waiting For
- THE ANNE OF GREEN GABLES NETFLIX SERIES! NO AMOUNT OF CAPS LOCK CAN DISPLAY MY EXCITEMENT FOR THIS!
- Season 2 of the Netflix A Series of Unfortunate Events.
My weekend uniform, otherwise known as Nike shorts and a t-shirt. It may still technically be spring, but I don’t think the 85 degree temperatures got that memo. 😉
How was your April, and what are you looking forward to in May? What are you currently reading/listening to/wearing/waiting for/watching? Thank you for reading, and see you in the comments.