Hi there! 🙂 I’m Olivia, and this is the story behind my blog.
I have been a blogger for almost three years. (How has it been that long?!) My first blog, which I posted on from June 2014 to August 2016, was called Writer’s Digest. It was centered around my love for books and writing.
Purely Olivia was established in August 2016, and is much more than just a book blog! It’s true that the majority of my content is about books…because that’s just a part of me. However, I’m open to post about anything else my heart desires!
Now, for some more bloggy stuff…
- I post every Sunday at about mid-afternoon. I schedule my posts to pop up bright and early on Monday morning, but with my timezone they end up coming out on Sunday. I have no idea what they do for you! 😉
- I respond to each and every comment, and I would love to get to know you in the comments section.
- I get excited every time someone likes my posts.
- Most of my “blog images” are made with this awesome website called Canva! I highly recommend it- they have high quality, free photographs and designs.
- My header image is via Picmonkey! I do recommend Picmonkey as a form of blog design, though be warned that a lot of features (and fonts) are unavailable without payment. Also, as you can see, the resolution is not pristine.
- As you might have noticed, I don’t have a contact form on my blog (for privacy reasons). But I would absolutely love to chat with you in the comments if you have any questions or just want to get to know me! 🙂
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my blog!