Welcome to Purely Olivia!
I’ve been blogging for just over three years now. My first blog, which I posted on from June 2014 to August 2016, was Writer’s Digest. In August 2016, I established Purely Olivia, where you can find posts about books, writing, and everything in between.
Some Tidbits About My Blog…
- I post every Monday at 12:00 am, central time.
- I respond to every comment, and appreciate each like, comment, and follow. 🙂
- My cover images are made interchangeably from Canva, Picmonkey, and BeFunky. I get my cover images from Unsplash, photos of books included in blog posts are my own unless otherwise specified.
- My header image is via Picmonkey! The font is linked below in the blog button section, and I used this wonderful watercolor freebie from Angie Makes.
- My signature at the bottom of each post was also made with Picmonkey.
- As you might have noticed, I don’t have a contact form on my blog (for privacy reasons). But I would absolutely love to chat with you in the comments if you have any questions or just want to get to know me! 🙂
All About My Blog Button…
If you’re interested in grabbing my blog button, then hop over to my Friends page! Here are the credit for the elements of my button.
- I downloaded the watercolor flower frame from Angie Makes. This website has so many beautiful clip arts (and a lot of watercolors) and tons of freebies! The maker generously allows you to use her art on your blog, which is so awesome. Thank you!
- The font for “purely Olivia” was free, and I downloaded it from The Hungry JPEG. It’s so pretty, and I appreciate that it was free and available for use.
- For the link and byline of my blog, I used Calligraphr to create a font using my own handwriting. Isn’t that cool? I thought it would be a nice touch to have my own personal handwriting on my button and header.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my blog!