Welcome to Purely Olivia!
I’ve been blogging for over four years now. My first blog, which I posted on from June 2014 to August 2016, was Writer’s Digest. In August 2016, I established Purely Olivia, where you can find posts about books, writing, and everything in between.
Some Tidbits About My Blog…
- I post every Monday at 12:00 am, central time. *this schedule may vary during the summer*
- I respond to every comment, and get incredibly excited at each like, comment, and follow. 🙂
- My cover images are made from BeFunky. I get my cover images from Unsplash, and always give credit at the bottom of my posts to the photographer of the picture.
- All photos of books are mine unless otherwise specified.
- If I use gifs and book cover photos from the Internet, I will link them back to their source (simply click on them to be taken there).
Resources I Used For My Header & Blog Button
I’ve gotten quite a few questions about the fonts and graphics I used for my button and header, so I thought I’d link back to everything I used here. It was all free and available for personal use, royalty free.
- The cursive font is Little Mandy, and you can click here to download it for free. The swirls are included in the font.
- The flower graphics are from Angie Makes– you can click here to download them (they’re free, as long as you subscribe to her email list).
- The paintbrush graphic was also from Angie Makes- you can find them here for free download, and I changed the color in Picmonkey.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my blog! If you have any questions or want to tell me about your blog, please leave me a comment- I’d love to chat with you. 🙂