Welcome to Purely Olivia!
I’ve been blogging for over three years now. My first blog, which I posted on from June 2014 to August 2016, was Writer’s Digest. In August 2016, I established Purely Olivia, where you can find posts about books, writing, and everything in between.
Some Tidbits About My Blog…
- I post every Monday at 12:00 am, central time.
- I respond to every comment, and appreciate each like, comment, and follow. 🙂
- My cover images are made interchangeably from Canva, Picmonkey, and BeFunky. I get my cover images from Unsplash, photos of books included in blog posts are my own unless otherwise specified.
- My header image is via Picmonkey! The font is linked below in the blog button section, and I used this wonderful watercolor freebie from Angie Makes.
- My signature at the bottom of each post was also made with Picmonkey.
All About My Blog Button…
If you’re interested in grabbing my blog button, then hop over to my Friends page! Here are the credit for the elements of my button.
- I downloaded the watercolor flower frame from Angie Makes. This website has so many beautiful clip arts (and a lot of watercolors) and tons of freebies! The maker generously allows you to use her art on your blog, which is so awesome. Thank you!
- The font for “purely Olivia” was free, and I downloaded it from The Hungry JPEG. It’s so pretty, and I appreciate that it was free and available for use.
- For the link and byline of my blog, I used Calligraphr to create a font using my own handwriting. Isn’t that cool? I thought it would be a nice touch to have my own personal handwriting on my button and header.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my blog!