Hi! I’m Olivia (she/her), and I’m so happy you’re here. :)) Here’s a picture of me with a book in front of my face, because that’s somewhat of my natural habitat (although I also can often be found dancing under sunsets or wherever there’s a lot of chocolate).
Reading has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember, and my passion for books led me to start a book blog back in 2014. Years later, I’m still here, screaming about my favorite young adult contemporaries on my little corner of the Internet. Getting to talk about books I love with the amazing people in this community is one of the best things ever, and I love this space so much.
A few things about me~
- INFJ and an enneagram 2w1
- Former dancer (always a ballet dancer at heart)
- Hopeless romantic & idealist
- Taylor Swift is perpetually on repeat
- Making Spotify playlists and Pinterest boards are my love languages
- My favorite book of all time is Anne of Green Gables
- Would fall in love with Harry Potter, Gansey, or Mike Wheeler if given the chance
- Loves going to coffeeshops but always orders hot chocolate
- Rainy days speak to my soul
- In love with rom coms and period dramas
If you stick around, I guarantee you’ll learn a lot more about me, but I hope this was a somewhat decent introduction. Thank you again for stopping by! I look forward to fangirling together about books and everything else, too. <33